Saturday, September 30, 2006

sherlock

as sherlock the genius said before, you post lyrics of some remotely related song when you're too lazy to blog but you still want to blog. so here goes.

Shine
Mr Big (quite a cute name. haha)

I never really feel quite right
I don't know why, all I know is there's something wrong
Every time I look at you, you seem so alive

Tell me how do you do it, walk me through it
I'm following every footstep

Baby on your own you take a cautious step
Do you wanna give it up?

But all I want is for you to SHINE
Shine down on me
Shine on this life that's burning out

I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right
And I act like I don't know why
I guess a reaction is all I was looking for

You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before

Baby on your own you take a cautious step
Do you wanna give it up?

But all I want is for you to SHINE
Shine down on me
Shine on this life that's burning out

I know, I know, girl you got something

SHINE (shine it on to me)
Shine down on me (I wanna feel it)
Shine on this life that's burning out

Baby on your own you take a cautious step
Do you wanna give it up?

But all I want is for you to SHINE
Shine down on me (just show me something)
Shine on this life that's burning out (you give me something that I never
know)

Shine (it gonna kill me if you give something away)
Shine yeaaah (I wanna know what's going in on your mind)
Shine on this life that's burning out


lolzxzx. its from the soundtrack of the original hellsing series. its in the end credits. but its quite awkward to have this song after an hour of bloody vampire hunting violence. hmm. but its nice anyway.

but sherlock more than proved his intellectual abilities yesterday night. after studying bio i went online to tell him about a strange dream i had.

me: yest night i had damn wierd dream
S: telll
me: haha. one part of it got you and _ like together and thanking me for some reason i cant rmbr
S: okay. thanks anyway.
me: haha. lolzxzxzx.
S: ya so like do smhtn la thn we get thgr thn i thank u
me: haha set arh.

then we talk some more stuff.

S: oh no nazir don so sad can.
me: i not sad lah
S: now u must try n find the flaws. yeah!
me: just confused and wierd.

lol.

S: u shld talk to &
me: aiyaa. dowannah. i'll feel damn awkward.
S: aiya wont la.
me: but i damn shy.
S: tskkk. last time i nv talk to her also one. thn after sangamam i added her. shes gd at this stuff.
me: but you damn hot guy. everyone want to talk to you. i damn unhot.
S: what does hotguy have to with anything. idiot.

then we change topic again.

S: _ is just like a fancy. i talk to him alr. he allow me to like %.
me: he making you abit happy only.
S: Bollocks.
me: aiya. i like the girl in my dp (before you comment on my fickle mindedness or my sanity you should check what my msn dp is. lol.)
$ oso just a fancy

by this time i was going crazy and i decided i should go offline to study. in the end i couldnt do tt cos TheVarnus gave me a call and we talk until 12:48 am, i think.

but Sherlock damn smart eh. haha. but thanks anyway. (:
only 2 more days then BANG BANG! BOOM! RATATATATA! PWHOAR! BISH! FREEM! ZAP ZAP! DISHOOM! WHOOSH! ZOOM! WHACK! SLASH SLASH! BIFF! KABOOM! DIE DIE! TWANG! SPLASH! CLICK CLICK! BEEP BLEEP BLEEP! RING RING! THUCK! ONWARD TO GLORY!
roflmao.
i got vendetta against bio. i crave revenge after bio treacherously killed me in cts. now i wont rest until i pwnzorzxzxzxz it.

No comments: